- Australian Book Review’s “States of Poetry” for Tasmania (2018).
- Novella, Conglomerate, for the Lost Rocks project (2017).
- Poems for the Tasmanian Land Conservancy’s Big Punchbowl exhibition (2017).
- Editor of Seven Stories, an anthology of fiction featuring the winners of the National Literary Award for a group of writers. Read a review in The Australian (2017).
- Assistant Editor, The Abels Volume 1, Updated Edition (2016).
- Editor of Overland’s special anti-dis-un-Australian fiction edition (2016).
- Australia Council Artist in Residence at St. Michaels Collegiate (2016).
- Editor of The Picton Grange Quarterly Review.
- Editor of The New Tasmanian Fiction for Communion Literary Journal (2015).
- Digital Writer in Residence for Writing Australia (2014).
- Publisher of the craft/fiction anthology, I Sleep in Haysheds and Corners (2011).