- Editor of Seven Stories, an anthology of Tasmanian fiction featuring the winners of the National Literary Award for a group or collective of writers. Read a review in The Australian. (2017).
- Editor of Overland’s special anti-dis-un-Australian fiction edition (2016).
- Australia Council Artist in Residence at St. Michaels Collegiate (2016).
- Editor of The Picton Grange Quarterly Review. It has a print run of three copies, which circulate idiosyncratically on social media.
- Editor of The New Tasmanian Fiction for Communion Literary Journal (2015).
- Digital Writer in Residence for Writing Australia (2014).
- Publisher of the craft/fiction collaborative anthology, I Sleep in Haysheds and Corners. It won Express Media’s Award for Best Project for Young People in Tasmania (2011).