- Novella, Conglomerate, for the Lost Rocks project (2017).
- Australian Book Review’s “States of Poetry” for Tasmania (2018).
- Poems for the Tasmanian Land Conservancy’s Big Punchbowl exhibition (2017).
- Seven Stories, an anthology of fiction featuring the winners of the National Literary Award for a group of writers. Reviewed in The Australian (2017).
- Assistant Editor, The Abels Volume 1, Updated Edition (2016).
- Editor of The Picton Grange Quarterly Review.
- The New Tasmanian Fiction for Communion Literary Journal (2015).
- Craft/fiction anthology, I Sleep in Haysheds and Corners (2011).
Residencies, Grants and Fellowships
- Edward Hall Environment Grant with Island Magazine (2019).
- Australia Council Artist in Residence at St. Michaels Collegiate (2016).
- Arts Tasmania Funding for poetry project, “kunanyi lyrics” (2016).
- Erica Bell Mentorship (2016).
- Arts Tasmania Funding for novel manuscript (2015).
- Digital Writer in Residence for Writing Australia (2014).