I’ve edited fiction and non-fiction for major national literary periodicals, curated and produced books, mentored writers, collaborated with artists and driven a range of creative projects. I’ve judged prizes, run workshops and hosted dozens of literary events. I’m an experienced festival panelist, and an accomplished performer of my work.
I’m courteous, professional and easy to work with. I always meet deadlines and fulfill briefs. You might want to commission me to write:
- Short stories, like For the Perishable Body in The Saturday Paper, and Beast Evolving in Lithub.
- Essays or nature writing, like Whispering Road in Meanjin, and Speak for the Trees from Guardian Australia.
- Opinion pieces like You Can be a Successful Writer, But Only if You Live in Melbourne or Sydney or The Myth of the Vogel, from Overland.
- Poems, like this suite of five pieces from Australian Book Review.
- Copy for any situation, like this piece for Tourism Tasmania and The Herald Sun.