I’m friendly, professional, organised, and ridiculously easy to work with. You can totally rely on to meet deadlines and fulfill briefs.
You might want to commission me to write:
- Short stories, like For the Perishable Body in The Saturday Paper, and Beast Evolving in Lithub.
- Essays and nature writing, like Whispering Road in Meanjin, and Speak for the Trees from Guardian Australia.
- Opinion pieces like You Can be a Successful Writer, But Only if You Live in Melbourne or Sydney or The Myth of the Vogel, from Overland.
- Poems, like this suite of five pieces from Australian Book Review.
- Copywriting, like this piece for Tourism Tasmania and The Herald Sun.
I’m also highly experienced in a huge range of adjacent literary and creative activities. You may want to enquire about:
- editing fiction, poetry and non-fiction.
- providing manuscript assessments.
- curating and producing books, and other creative projects.
- creative development and consultation.
- judging prizes and awards.
- collaborating with other creatives.
- running workshops.
- hosting literary events and panels.
- presenting at festivals.
- performing my work.
- anything that might be strange, fun or interesting to do.